APRIL - RYDER CUP TOURNAMENT
PLEASE CHECK THE REGISTRATION START DATE BELOW THE TOURNAMENT RULES TO SEE WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS!!!!!
CLICK ON REGISTER ( GROUP) ABOVE CLICK ON SAVE TO
TO GOTO SIGNUP PAGE - adds event to your calendar
SCROLL DOWN PAST TOURNAMENT RULES TO SEE DETAILS OF EVENT AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE
- CLICK ON [VIEW LIST] TO SEE WHO HAS SIGNED UP
- Scroll to bottom of list and click on arrows to view additional pages of people registered.
2019 Couples RYDER CUP
Sunday, April 7th
2 PM Shotgun Start
This Ryder Cup is broken up into three 6-hole completions between couples
EACH COUPLE IS A TEAM
Each couple will keep the other couple’s score by exchanging scorecards before play
Seminole holes 1-6 will be played as a one best ball competition using the lowest net score (100 % Handicap Applied) of the couple.
Seminole holes 7-9 and Choctaw holes 1-3 will be played as an alternate shot competition using each couple total score. Men must tee off on Seminole 7,8 and 9. Women must tee off on Choctaw 1, 2 and 3. The players will alternate shots until the ball is holed out (40% Handicap Applied).
Choctaw holes 4-9 will be played as a two-person scramble. Each player’s drive must be used twice (50% Handicap Applied)
2 p.m. Shotgun Start with starting holes indicated on the cart front and on the team scorecard. Check always to ensure that you are playing the correct format for each of the six holes!
- Ladies play from SILVER tees and men play from the GOLD/WHITE tees (Tee you indicated at memberhip sign-up). You may lift, clean and replace your ball no more than one club length in your own fairway only.
- The Pro Shop will apply appropriate handicaps to each of the couples which will be based upon the most recent handicap revision. Player’s Pool is $25 per couple—which includes one mulligan for each player. Winning couples will be paid from player’s pool based on participation.
- CLOSET to the PIN—Ladies Seminole #2 and Men Seminole #6
- Ties will be broken based on the combined score of the two lowest handicap holes in the BEST BALL competition and the two lowest handicap holes in the Alternate Shot competition off the white tees on the scorecards. If still tied, the pot will be evenly split among teams.
- Please turn in completed scorecard to the scoring table as soon as possible after play.
|Event Date||04-07-2019 2:00 pm|
|Event End Date||04-07-2019 8:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||03-18-2019|
|Registered||16 [View List]|
|Cut off date||04-03-2019 6:00 pm|