Sunday July 14th
2 PM Shot Gun
1st Place - Evans/Rivera
2nd Place - Mocarski/Solomon
3rd Place - Ashton/Savitz
4th Place - Zee Kitagawa/TimVola/Taylor
5th Place - Vann/Williford
Closets to Pin - LuAnn Warrick (Women's) & Ivor Solomon (Men's)
Ft. Lauderdale Step Aside Tournament
Sunday - July 16th
2:00 p.m. Shotgun Start
1st Place - Williford's and Misencik's
2nd Place - Donnon's and Mucha's
3rd Place - Sigafood's and Hansell/Bartholomew
4th Place - Ashton's and Barteleme's
Closest to the Pin
- 2:00 pm Shotgun Start with starting holes indicated on the cart front and on the team scorecard. Play the ball down.
- Ladies play from the SILVER tees and Men play from the WHITE tees.
- FORMAT: Members of each 4-person team in the tournament play a scramble, but the golfer whose ball is chosen for each shot has to sit out the next shot.
Example: Players A, B, C and D tee off. Player B's drive is chosen as the team drive. Player B has to "step aside" - to sit out - on the next shot. Continue the same way until the ball reaches the green. Once the ball is on the green, ALL 4 players putt.
- Handicaps are 50% of the combined team handicap.
- Players’ Pool $22 per Couple – Winners paid based on participation. There will be one mulligan per player that can be used anytime.
- Closest to the Pin: Ladies – Choctaw #3 and Men – Seminole #6
- Ties will be broken based on the combined score of the four lowest handicap holes of the White tees on the scorecard. If still tied, the score on the next lowest handicap holes will be compared until the tie is broken. If still tied, the pot will be evenly split among teams. the next lowest handicap holes will be compared until the tie is broken. If still tied, the pot will be evenly split among teams.