JULY - Lone Wolf Scramble
PLEASE CHECK THE REGISTRATION START DATE BELOW THE TOURNAMENT RULES TO SEE WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS!!!!!
CLICK ON REGISTER ( GROUP) ABOVE CLICK ON SAVE TO
TO GOTO SIGNUP PAGE - adds event to your calendar
SCROLL DOWN PAST TOURNAMENT RULES TO SEE DETAILS OF EVENT AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE
- CLICK ON [VIEW LIST] TO SEE WHO HAS SIGNED UP
- Scroll to bottom of list and click on arrows to view additional pages of people registered.
Lone Wolf ScrambleTournament
Sunday – July 14th
2:00 PM Shotgun Start
- 2:00 PM shotgun start with starting holes indicated on the cart front and on the team scorecard.
- Play the ball down.
- Ladies play from the silver tees and men play from the white/gold tees.
Format: Two couples will be paired together to form a 4-person team. All 4 players will hit their
tee shots on each hole and the team will select 1 of the 4 to play his/her own ball through
completion of the hole at full handicap. (This individual will be the team's "Lone Wolf" for
that hole.) The other 3 teammates will then select one of the remaining 3 tee shots and
play from that position through completion of the hole in a scramble format. The team
will record both the Lone Wolf's net score for that hole as well as their gross scramble
score. A handicap multiplier will later be applied to the team's total score based upon
the team's cumulative handicap. The person with the lowest handicap in the group must
act as Lone Wolf on 4 of the 18 holes, followed by the second lowest handicapped player
who must act as Lone Wolf on 3 of the 18 holes. The final two members of the team must
act as Lone Wolf on 2 of the 18 holes.
Handicap: 100% of player's handicap for Lone Wolf score and a handicap multiplier applied to the
team's total score (combined Lone Wolf and gross scramble scores) after completion
Scoring: Total team score for each hole results from combining the net score of the Lone Wolf for
that hole along with the remaining 3 teammates' gross scramble score for that hole; a
handicap multiplier - based upon the team's cumulative handicaps - will later be applied
to this combined score.
- Players’ Pool $25 per couple—Winners paid based on participation. There will be one mulligan per player that can be used at any time.
- Closest to the Pin: Ladies—Choctaw # 3, Men – Seminole # 6
- Ties will be broken based on the combined score of the four lowest handicap holes on the white tees on the scorecard. If still tied, the score card on the next lowest handicap holes will be compared until the tie is broken. If still tied, the pot will be evenly divided among teams.
|Event Date||07-14-2019 2:00 pm|
|Event End Date||07-14-2019 8:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-10-2019|
|Registered||30 [View List]|
|Cut off date||07-10-2019 6:00 pm|