JULY - STEP ASIDE
PLEASE CHECK THE REGISTRATION START DATE BELOW THE TOURNAMENT RULES TO SEE WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS!!!!!
CLICK ON REGISTER ( GROUP) ABOVE CLICK ON SAVE TO
TO GOTO SIGNUP PAGE - adds event to your calendar
SCROLL DOWN PAST TOURNAMENT RULES TO SEE DETAILS OF EVENT AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE
- CLICK ON [VIEW LIST] TO SEE WHO HAS SIGNED UP
- Scroll to bottom of list and click on arrows to view additional pages of people registered.
Ft. Lauderdale Step Aside Tournament
Sunday – July 14th
2:00 PM Shotgun Start
- 2:00 PM shotgun start with starting holes indicated on the cart front and on the team scorecard.
- Play the ball down.
- Ladies play from the silver tees and men play from the white/golf tees.
- FORMAT: Members of each four-person team in the tournament play a scramble, but the golfer whose ball is chosen for each shot must sit out the next shot. For example, Players A, B, C and D tee off. Player B’s drive is chosen as the team drive. Player B must “step aside” – to sit out- on the next shot. Continue the same way until the ball reaches the green. Once the ball in on the green, all four players putt.
- Handicaps are 50% of the combined team handicap.
- Players’ Pool $25 per couple—Winners paid based on participation. There will be one mulligan per player that can be used at any time.
- Closest to the Pin: Ladies—Choctaw # 3, Men – Seminole # 6
- Ties will be broken based on the combined score of the four lowest handicap holes on the white tees on the scorecard. If still tied, the score card on the next lowest handicap holes will be compared until the tie is broken. If still tied, the pot will be evenly divided among teams.
|Event Date||07-14-2019 2:00 pm|
|Event End Date||07-14-2019 8:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||06-10-2019|
|Cut off date||07-10-2019 6:00 pm|