"True" Alternate Shot (AKA Divorce Open)
CLICK ON REGISTER ( GROUP) ABOVE CLICK ON SAVE TO
TO GOTO SIGNUP PAGE - adds event to your calendar
SCROLL DOWN PAST TOURNAMENT RULES TO SEE DETAILS OF EVENT AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE
REGISTERED (CLICK ON [VIEW LIST] TO SEE WHO HAS SIGNED UP)
Sunday, November 18th, 2018
SHOTGUN - 12:30 PM
- 12:30pm Shotgun Startwith starting holes indicated on the cart front and on the team scorecard. Play the ball down.
- Ladies play from the SILVER tees and Men play from the WHITE tees.
- Teams are comprised of Spouses/Partners.
- Format is “True” Alternate Shot. This will be a ‘true’ alternate shot where you will choose who tees off first on your first hole that you are assigned. Play will continue with alternating shots. Whoever putts last on the previous hole the other player will tee off on the next hole. There are no gimmies. All putts must be holed out. In the event a tee-shot is hit out of bounds, the partner will be hitting the couple’s third shot from what would be “their” normal teeing ground (if a lady – Silver tees) (if a man – White tees).
- Handicaps are 50% of the combined team handicap.
- Players’ Pool $22 per Couple – Winners paid based on participation. There will be one mulligan per player that can be used anytime.
- There will be no closest-to-pin competition for this tournament.
- Payout will be based on participation.
- Ties will be broken based on the combined score of the four lowest handicap holes of the White tees on the scorecard. If still tied, the score on the next lowest handicap holes will be compared until the tie is broken. If still tied, the pot will be evenly split among teams.
|Event Date||11-18-2018 12:30 pm|
|Event End Date||11-18-2018 8:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||10-23-2018 9:00 am|
|Registered||36 [View List]|
|Cut off date||11-14-2018 5:00 pm|