2019 Tournament Schedule
|MARCH||Sunday 17||1 PM||Shamrock Scramble|
|APRIL||Sunday 7||2 PM||RYDER CUP|
|MAY||Sunday 5*||2 PM||Cinco De Mayo - MIXER|
|JUNE||Sunday 9*||2 PM||1 Day Member Member|
|JULY||Sunday 14*||2 PM||Lone Wolf Scramble|
|AUGUST||Sunday 11*||2 PM||Alternate Shot (Couples)
|OCTOBER||Sunday 20||1 PM||TBD|
|NOVEMBER||Sunday 17||12:30 PM|| TBD
Year-long Match Play Tournament May to September
* Limited availability due to course renovations
Note, whenever scorecards are stroked by the Pro Shop,
it is each player’s responsibility
to make sure her strokes are correct before teeing off.
- Except as noted, two couples will constitute a team. Shotgun starts for all tournaments typically starting at 1pm or 2pm.
- Except for the Couples Club Championship and the Divorce Open (alternate shot format), all tournaments and prizes will be based upon the finish of each four person team.
- Prizes will be awarded to the team. Payouts will be for first, second, and third places. Additional places may be paid depending upon tournament turn-out and will be at the discretion of the tournament director.
- Where possible, there will be a closest to the pin contest on two par three holes. One for the ladies and one for the men.
- The player’s pool entry fee of $25 per couple includes two mulligans, one for each player. There will be no mulligans for the Championship, Divorce Open, or Member/Member.
- Prize money will be distributed at the couples golf dinner after play is concluded. Prize money is derived from the player’s pool entry fee.